If you didn’t catch it already, we have relocated the blog and this month and have posted our first set of articles:
- Reality TV invading university – Thumbs down to the three minute thesis
- A call to arms
- Networks – the big kind – and how they drive Canadian science
- Show me the money!
- Our blog for early career scientists – hello to UA readers!
I’ll try to do this each month until it seems that people have fully switched over. We’ll bring you back to scienceadvocacy.org at the tail end of summer with our “resource pages” which will collate helpful resources from our last few years of research in a more user friendly way, but all of our blog posts will be at University Affairs.
- All new Black Hole blog posts will be posted at http://www.universityaffairs.ca/the-black-hole/
- All our archived posts will remain on http://scienceadvocacy.org/Blog/
If you get an email each time we post, this will continue as it has before. I will also post updates on my personal LinkedIN and Facebook accounts.